The Ringmaster - WWF Monday Night RAW 1/08/1996
Before the Austin 3:16 shirt, before the Stunner, even before he started shaving his head full time — “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was The Ringmaster.
This photo was taken during Austin’s WWF debut as Ted Dibiase crowned him his Million Dollar Champion. Austin had already spent years with the “Stunning” nickname in WCW and a brief moment as the “Superstar” in ECW, so getting stuck with something as terrible as “The Ringmaster” probably didn’t shake “Stone Cold“‘s confidence much.
Still — where would the WWE be at today if Vince didn’t give Austin never evolved and was cut before he ever drank his first Stevewiser?
Fun fact: “The Ringmaster” would wrestle for the first time ever on WWF Monday Night RAW against an extremely young Matt Hardy.
10 Notes/ Hide
- stone-cold-sweetheart likes this
- drake-theweeknd-ovo-xo likes this
- minus-five-stars likes this
- tatsumaki-senpukyaku666 likes this
- stonedpervert reblogged this from droptoehold
- inglewoodalwaysuptonogood likes this
- silvaisland25 reblogged this from droptoehold
- e-n-o-n likes this
- lateregistration likes this
- droptoehold posted this