WWE just like Hollywood. They try to meet their quota for black wrestlers and shit. But they’ll never give them too much shine. And if they do give one a lot of shine, it’s only one at a time. I mean look at that nigga JTG, bonafide quota filler, ain’t doing shit. R-Truth is to an extent too but it’s only cuz he gets hurt and shit. Kofi gets moderate shine, PTP get mild to moderate shine when they actually appear. Big E getting some shine but still in a supporting role. And Mark Henry, HNIC.
But you know, there’s a lot of black talent in the Indy’s that untapped. Like BLK JEEZ and Ruckus, they would make a great cruiserweight tag team. Uhaa Nation is a big nigga that can fly and move. Rich Swann and that mixed nigga Ricochet are quintessential cruiserweights. Jay Lethal had some shine in TNA but lost it. And there’s others but I don’t want to drag shit out.
15 Notes/ Hide
- dinyvontessa reblogged this from doomsday519
- dinyvontessa likes this
- reostzombie13 said: You want to talk about racism in the WWE, just look at how they treat asians/japanese. Not trying to make it a contest of who gets treated worse that shiz is just ridiculous especially with the reputation puro has.
- dwightfreeney likes this
- woopslap likes this
- hustlinontheflow reblogged this from kingofskrongstyle
- doncheftw likes this
- kissmycollarbone likes this
- vikinglordlesnar likes this
- doomsday519 posted this